All new members must:
- provide proof of being a member of their professional order
- provide proof of accreditation in conformity with the Regulation respecting family mediation. If the accreditation is temporary, the member must provide proof of final accreditation when received from the professional order
- and pay the annual membership fee
The family mediator who has been admitted as a member of the Association will be entitled to certain benefits and be identified as a practicing member of the Association in accordance with current standards.
To apply for membership, use the link "Become a member of the AMFQ at the bottom of the page. You will have to address each item in order to activate your account. When everything is completed, you will receive an email confirming the activation of your account within 24 business hours.
Rates - 2020-2021
From October 1st, 2020 to September 30th, 2021 - All taxes included
- Renewal: $183.35
- Renewal or new adhesion - International member (outside of Canada): $91.68
- Renewal - Retired member: $91,68
- New member only : $133.35
- Optional service (additionnal fees) - Hyperlink to your web site (www.): $86.23
- Optional service (additionnal fees) - To be recognized and admitted to AMFQ's list of supervisors: $45,99
Products and services
Practicing members of the Association des médiateurs familiaux du Québec are offered :
- added value beyond their curriculum vitae,
- a network of professional contacts,
- strong representation,
- accredited ongoing training*,
- an annual conference allowing mediators and other interested parties to keep themselves apprised of the latest developments and discuss key issues in family mediation,*
- a public reference service,
- a reference service from all CLSCs and public institutions of Québec likely to address individuals interested in family mediation services,
- an electronic newsletter, job opportunities for mediators,
- material to raise awareness among the public such as different videos prepared by the AMFQ,
- the use of the AMFQ logo indicating that you are a member.
Note: Products and services followed by an asterisk (*) are also available to non-members. However, members are given special discounts. To apply for membership, use the link "Become a member of the AMFQ" at the bottom of the page.